MAPRI had a very informative and growing library that was open to the public. However, due to some logistical problems with getting physical books into the hands of the public and brought back to us, we have decided to move many of our recommended reading and scholarly works to a more modern digital medium.
Our library will contain some old classics and new readings like scholarly and theoretical works.
We will also post our own documents and scholarly works here as well.
If you wish to submit your own works please send us a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHOLARLY ARTICLES & JOURNALS
- Are Poltergeists Living or Are They Dead? - By: Ian Stevenson (1972) - Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research
- Guest Column: On the Necessity of Medical Documents in Claims of Paranormal Phenomena in Diseases - By: Ian Stevenson (1996) - Journal of Scientific Exploration
- Distance Healing of Patients with Major Depression - By: Bruce Greyson (1996) - Journal of Scientific Exploration
- Canities Subita: A Reappraisal of Evidence Based on 196 Case Reports Published in the Medical Literature - By: Michael Nahm, Alexander Navarini, & Emily Williams Kelly (2013) - International Journal of Trichology
- Personality and Motivations to Believe, Misbelieve, and Disbelieve in Paranormal Phenomena. (2005), J.E. Kennedy, Journal of Parapsychology, Volume 69, Pages 263-292.